Applying for a visiting student at King Saud University
Students from other universities can apply online to study at King Saud University as visiting students in accordance with the following regulations:
- The applicant should have a transcript with a GPA for at least two semesters in his/her university before applying to study as a visiting student.
- The applicant must not be dismissed on educational grounds.
- Prior written approval letter from the student's current university should be obtained to allow him/her to study as a visiting student along with specifying the courses to be taken.
- The maximum number of semesters that a student is allowed to study as a visiting student is two semesters.
- A student is not allowed to be admitted as a visiting student if he/she ever got a (DN-Denied) grade in any course he/she studied before as a visiting student at King Saud University.
- Courses’ registration is the responsibility of the student and is subject to regulations and registration schedule.
- The student should contact the department that offers the courses he/she wishes to study at King Saud University in order to review the course descriptions and ascertain that they are offered in a certain semester.
- The student must apply online through the following link:
- At the end of the semester, a visiting student shall issue an academic transcript that includes final results and deliver it to his/her university.